These cream cheese veggie sandwiches make the perfect appetizer or snack for any occasion. They’re filling and refreshing and everyone loves them!
We love these best on white bread with the crusts removed but you can certainly make these sandwiches on pumpernickel bread (or any kind of bread) if you’d like!
How to Make Cream Cheese Veggie Sandwiches?
- Gather Ingredients. Add vegetables of your choice like boiled sweet corn, chopped onion, bell pepper, grated carrot, and cucumber to a bowl. Make sure you squeeze off the water of the cucumber else the bread will turn soggy.
2. Add cream cheese to the veggies and mix well. I used the herbs cream-cheese spread. You can use your favorites or whatever you have on hand. If using plain then add some fresh herbs and a pinch of salt and black pepper. If you don’t have fresh herbs, you can substitute dried or even skip the herbs.
3. Spread the mixture on one side of the bread and cover with the other slice of bread.
4. Gently press and cut the sandwich in a desired shape of your choice. Serve with Masala Tea or Iced Tea!
- Make sure to squeeze the water off from the cucumber as they have lots of water content.
- Add vegetables of your choice. You can also add cabbage, spinach, mushroom, green chili, and ginger, or skip everything and just use big slices of cucumbers instead of chopping them.
- Be careful while adding salt as some cream cheese does contain salt.
- Once made and sliced, place in a container and seal well. Store in the refrigerator, if preparing in advance. I like to leave them at room temperature for about 20 minutes before serving.
MORE SANDWICH RECIPES YOU’LL LOVEPrint
I don’t feel like I say this often enough, or that I could ever thank you enough. But THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!