Milkshakes are a great treat and a very popular drink during summer. It’s super easy to make, delicious, and quite filling, thick, creamy, and rich in taste.
Milkshakes are not just a kid’s dessert drink anymore. They are as appealing to Millenials as to kids these days. It brings back memories of a favorite ice cream treat and making one at home with ice-cream, milk, and your favorite flavors – fruits, cookies, and syrups is extremely easy.
Making a milkshake is easier than you think! If you do not have a blender, add milk and ice-cream to a large bowl and use a rubber spatula to stir until smooth. Pour into a glass, garnish, and start sipping!
Since the holiday season is over – blend your cookies into your milkshake and drink it up. Feel free to use any kind of milk you’d like, from skim to whole, or even plant-based ones, although whole milk makes for a richer milkshake.
- 1 cup of almond milk or whole milk
- 4 scoops of vanilla icecream
- 6-8 Oreo cookies
- 2 spoon chocolate syrup(optional)
Steps to make the Oreo Milkshake:
- Gather the ingredients.
2. Put 2 Oreo cookies in a strong, clean plastic bag and crush with a rolling pin. Set it aside for garnishing.
3. Combine cookies, milk, and vanilla ice-cream in a blender and blend them. Add chocolate syrup to the mix or garnish with it but it’s totally optional.
4.Pour into a tall glass and garnish with ice-cream, chocolate syrup(optional), and crushed Oreo cookie crumbs. Serve immediately!Print