This watermelon pizza is one of my favorite summertime desserts that come together in less than 10 minutes. Serve this watermelon pizza at your next picnic or potluck.
- 1 Watermelon
- 1 cup vanilla or coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 Kiwi, peeled and diced
- 200 gram berries (black berries, strawberries, and blueberries)
- 10 mint leaves (to garnish)
- To start, get a juicy large watermelon, and cut it in half. Then cut an even round slice about 1-inch thick.
- Lay a watermelon slice cut side down on a cutting surface. Spread the yogurt to cover the fleshy part of watermelon, leaving room to hold each slice by the rind.
- Top it with fresh berries and kiwi. Garnish with fresh mint. Cut the watermelon slices into desired wedges.
- Repeat with remaining watermelon slices to make as many fruit pizzas as desired.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Appetizer, Snacks, Dessert
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 187
Keywords: Fruit dessert, Watermelon recipes, Watermelon Pizza