This easy yet sensational strawberry kiwi smoothie bowl is perfectly delicious and a simple smoothie bowl recipe to make.
- 2 Kiwis, peeled
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 Banana, frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- Honey or Maple Syrup
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- Toppings of your choice – I added sliced kiwi, strawberries, pistachios, granola and chia seeds.
- Once you have gathered your ingredients, the rest is easy. Super easy. Basically, combine the smoothie ingredients into a blender and pour out into a bowl.
- Next, for my favorite part, add the toppings and decorate the smoothie bowl. I topped my bowl with slices of strawberry and kiwi, chia seeds, pistachios, and, last but not least, my favorite topping of all, granola.
- Prep Time: 5
- Category: Drinks, Smoothie Bowl, Snacks
- Cuisine: American
- Calories: 877
Keywords: Strawberry Kiwi Smoothie Bowl, Smoothie, Summer, Snacks