Simple Green Smoothie is a healthy way to start your day!!
- 1 avocado
- 1 mango
- 1 kiwi
- 1 cup spinach (frozen)
- 1 cup cocunut water
- 1 cup pineapple chunks (frozen)
- ½ tbsp chia seeds (optional)
- ⅓ tbsp grated dates (optional)
- 3–4 dried cranberries (optional)
- Place all the smoothie ingredients in a blender and blend until thick and smooth. Scrap down the sides if needed.
- If the smoothie is too thick, then add more liquid and blend again to get a slightly thin smoothie.
- Once done, split green smoothie between 2 tall glasses, or 3-4 small glasses. Serve immediately or store in a smoothie jar to enjoy it on-the-go.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: American, Indian
Keywords: Geen Smoothie, Simple Green Smoothie