This Roasted Feta, Olive and Tomato Salad recipe is quick and easy to make, tossed with olive oil and lots of fresh basil, perfect for any season!
- 15 green olives
- 15 black olives
- 1 cup roasted feta cheese (cut into cubes)
- 5 rainbow cherry tomatoes (roasted and cut into halves)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ red chili flakes
- 1 tbsp basil leaves (chopped)
- Drain olives and set them aside.
- Cut Feta into cubes and roast in pan or oven.
- Cut Tomatoes into halves and roast in a pan or oven.
- Put olives, roasted feta cubes and tomatoes to a bowl.
- Chop basil leaves and mix with Olive oil. Then pour the dressing to the mixture.
- Season to taste with fresh red chili flakes, and serve immediately.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Salad, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Feta Olive Salad, Olive Salad