Pico De Gallo is a traditional mexican recipe made from fresh tomato, onion, jalapeno and cilantro. It goes great with chips, burritos, burritos bowls, tacos, mexican rice, and as a dressing on top of salads.
- 3–4 roma tomatoes (diced)
- ½ red onion diced
- 1–2 chopped jalapeno (seeds removed)
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- Salt to taste
- black pepper (as desired)
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and stir.
- Let it sit for awhile before you serve. Enjoy with chips of your choice!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Category: Side Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Pico De Gallo