Oven-roasted potatoes are unbelievably easy to prepare with minimal seasonings and yet delicious! Baby potatoes are tossed with olive oil and a handful of seasonings and roasted until tender and golden for a great side dish meal.
- 1 lb yellow or red skinned baby potatoes
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro or green onion
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil or any dressing
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Cut potatoes into halves and soak them in water for 15-20 minutes to remove starch.
- Drain and Dry potatoes before seasoning.
- Add 4 spoons of olive oil or any dressing in a bowl. Put garlic powder or ground cumin or oregano or basil or salt and black pepper as desired. Mix the mixture.
- Toss the potatoes on a baking sheet and put the mixture on top of them.
- Bake for 30-45 mins until golden brown and tendered.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup chopped cilantro or green onions on the potatoes and serve with tomato ketchup or sour cream.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Roasted Potatoes