Fresh Mango Salsa salsa has hints of sweetness from mango, creaminess from avocado, and a kick of heat from jalapeño. It takes just 10 minutes to make and is perfect for parties!
- 2 cups diced mango, ¼-inch dice
- 1cup diced red bell pepper, ¼-inch dice
- ¼ cup diced red onion, ⅛-inch dice
- 2 teaspoons minced jalapenos
- ⅓ cup cilantro leaves, chopped
- 1 medium avocado, ¼-inch dice
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Red Chili Flakes (Optional)
- Chop & dice the ingredients: You can make your mango salsa chunky by chopping and dicing large, or use a small dice for something that allows the flavors to meld a little bit more. I’m usually somewhere in the middle with a medium dice.
- Combine ingredients in a bowl: Give everything a stir so you get a bit of each flavor in every bite.
- Taste and season: A little extra lime juice or a pinch of salt can make a big difference in a simple salsa recipe like this one, so be sure to taste and adjust as needed.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve: Although not totally necessary, I think most salsa benefits from 30 minutes in the fridge before serving, and it will keep in a sealed container for up to 2 days.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks
- Cuisine: Mexican
- Calories: 48