Delicious, thick and creamy Banana Milkshake is super simple to make and perfect for any day of the year!
- 2 cups of whole milk
- 2 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 2–3 bananas
- ½ tbsp cinnamon
- 4–5 dates pitted (or maple syrup or honey)
- Peel the bananas, slice them and blend with milk and dates.
- Add vanilla ice-cream while blending or top it after poring into a tall glass.
- Garnish with a pinch of cinnamon. Serve immediately!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drinks
- Cuisine: Indian
Keywords: Banana Milkshake