Delicious flavorful guacamole. Creamy, tangy and ideal as a dip for raw veggies, tortilla chips or flat breads. Quick, easy and always popular!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup diced red onion
- 1/4 cup diced tomato
- 1 tbsp serrano pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 2 tbsp lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic clove
- ¼ tbsp sea salt
- 1/4 tbsp ground cumin
- Mash your Avocados – Slice the avocados in half and remove the pit. Spoon out the flesh and add to a bowl. Use a potato masher or a fork to mash the avocados.
Add chopped onion, tomato, serrano pepper, garlic, sea salt, cumin, cilantro and lemon juice to the bowl of avocados. Mix well.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container (cover with plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent browning) for 1-2 days.
STORAGE INSTRUCTIONS: To store the fresh guacamole, transfer it into an air tight container, cover the bowl with plastic wrap (so that the plastic is literally touching the entire top layer of the guacamole). Then cover it with lid and refrigerate for 1 -2 days before serving.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Breakfast, Side Dish
- Cuisine: Mexican
Keywords: Avocados, Classic Guacamole, Guacamole