Quick and easy, a 5-minute super berry banana smoothie bowl is loaded with banana, spinach, and a mixed batch of berries. Grab a spoon and give this healthy Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl a try! You can enjoy this healthy smoothie bowl for breakfast, as a snack, or even dessert!
What is a Smoothie Bowl?
If you are wondering what a smoothie bowl is, a smoothie bowl is as simple as it sounds… a smoothie in a bowl! If smoothie is drinkable then smoothie bowl is spoonable. You have to eat with a spoon. Also, it has different textures due to its topping. If you’re sick of enjoying smoothies from a glass, switch it up and eat it out of a bowl instead! Smoothie bowls are typically thicker and topped with a variety of toppings for added texture and flavors.
Berry Banana Smoothie Bowl Ingredients
- Milk (unsweetened vanilla almond milk or coconut milk or any of your choice)
- Ripe banana
- Frozen mixed berries – I used blueberries and strawberries.
- Spinach (It dominates the berries color but I promise you won’t taste it!)
- Your favorite toppings: fruit, granola, pumpkin seeds, etc. Try shredded coconut or nuts. The toppings add more nutrients and protein to your bowl to turn it into a complete meal. Plus, they make it pretty too.
How To Make A Smoothie Bowl
- Pour the milk into the bottom of the blender jar. Then add the frozen berries, banana, and spinach on top. Securely place lid on the jar and blend until no chunks remain. You may need to stop and stir it around if it’s too thick.
2. Pour smoothie into a bowl and place toppings on top.Print
More Recipes You’ll Love
I don’t feel like I say this often enough, or that I could ever thank you enough. But THANK YOU for all of your support, for visiting my blog, commenting, and sharing my recipes with your friends and family. I am SO thankful for you!
If you make this recipe or any of my recipes, then don’t forget to rate it and leave a comment below. I would LOVE to hear about your experience and your comments just make my day!