Bursting with freshness and flavor, apple cranberry walnut salad is an easy, beautiful side dish or entrée!
FOR THE SALAD:
- 3/4 cup raw walnut halves
- 2 small apples or 1 large apple thinly sliced or cut into cubes (recommended: Honeycrisp or pink lady)
- 1 ounce baby arugula
- 1/3 cup dried cranberries or golden raisins
- 2 ounces Feta cheese
- 2 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
FOR THE DRESSING:
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix together the salad dressing. Whisk the olive oil, maple syrup, cinnamon and lemon juice in a bowl, or place in a jar and shake well.
- Chop the apples into bite-sized pieces.
- Add the spring salad mix to a large bowl or serving plate. Top with cranberries, chopped walnuts, diced apples, feta cheese and pumpkin seeds.
- Lightly dress the salad. I always keep in mind I can add more dressing but you can’t take it away! Add it just a bit at a time.
- Prep Time: 10
- Category: Appetizer, Side Dish, Snacks, Main Course
- Cuisine: Indian, American
- Calories: 898
Keywords: Salad, Apple Salad, Apple Walnut Cranberry Salad